Communication Services has been honored with six 2018 Publications and Digital Media Awards from the National School Public Relations Association. The awards were given for the following:
- NSPRA Golden Achievement Award: Casual for a Cause Branding and Promotion
- NSPRA Award of Excellence: Oakland Schools Blog
- NSPRA Award of Excellence: Oakland County Reads!
- NSPRA Award of Merit for Special Publication: Communications Quarterly Report
- NSPRA Honorable Mention for E-Newsletter: OS Connection
- NSPRA Honorable Mention for Special Publication: AESA Nomination Postcard
This year, there were 1,061 entries. Awards of Excellence are going to be featured at NSPRA’s National Seminar in Anaheim, California.